On-line Hud Real Estate Auction Second Chance Home on 0.21Acre lot Rochester Minnesota Olmsted County Starts: 2/26/2018 Ends: 2/28/2018
5BR 3BA 2,371+/- sf. Built in 1980. Approx .21ac lot. Taxes approx $2,158 ('17).
• Buyer will not be charged a Buyer's Premium or Auction Service Fee.
• Broker co-op available
• Buyer is responsible for all escrow fees typically ranging from $850-$1,500.
• Closing must occur on or before 21 days from seller's acceptance of offer.
• Buyer is responsible for obtaining possession of the property after closing.
• The property is being offered as is, where is, without any contingencies.
• Seller will agree to transfer title via Special Warranty Deed (or jurisdictional equivalent) if buyer secures title insurance, at buyer's expense, without delaying the closing date (title insurance costs are typically based upon the purchase price. Please contact the closing and/or title company for estimates). Seller shall transfer the property via quit claim deed (or jurisdictional equivalent) if buyer does not purchase title insurance.
This is a HUD Second Chance home auction – Second Chance means it didn't sell to a new homeowner at the Foreclosure Auction. During this Second Chance auction period, the home is discounted below appraised value. This is a limited time opportunity.
10:00 AM EST Monday, February 26, 2018
1:05 PM EST Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Open to the Public:
Property will not be available for inspection.