10 ACRES NEAR LE BAM, WASHINGTON BETWEEN OCEAN AND CAPITAL
10 Acres for Sale near Frances, WA & Raymond, WA in Pacific County
If you are looking for country living, forest, ocean, hunting, rivers, shellfishing, shopping and culture all nearby, then this is it.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Located 32 miles from Chehalis, 50 miles from Olympia (the capital)
- Located 18 miles from fishing, crabbing, oystering, festivals at Willapa Bay
- Paved Road frontage along Elk Prairie Road
- Just a short distance from ‘rails and trails’, the 57 miles of abandoned rail lines converted to public trails
- Just a short distance from Willapa River for boating, rafting and fishing for Salmon, Steelhead and Sturgeon.
- Elk, deer and bear hunting access to the Willapa Hills just a short hop up the road
- Area of exceptional natural beauty
- It is in an upscale neighborhood of gentlemen farmers
- Undiscovered investment potential
- Very mild climate/ the lawn stays green all year without watering/ outside the marine climate, but temperatures still moderated by the ocean.
- You can ride horses on the beach nearby
- You can drive on the beach at Grayland (cars or ATV’s)
View Larger Map